VA Purchase Financing
A purchase loans have a number of benefits that make them more attractive than many conventional loans. At AHL we can help you take advantage this service and make sure you get the right loan for your situation.
VA loans do not require mortgage insurance like other programs do, but there is usually an upfront VA funding fee. It is usually possible to simply roll this payment into the loan or have it paid by the seller. However, these loans allow borrowers to qualify for 100% financing and receive a number of other benefits.
A VA Mortgage Loans Will:
- Save you hundreds of dollars every month by eliminating the need for PMI (private mortgage insurance)
- Allow you to purchase a home with ZERO down
- Lower your interest rate
- Make it easier to get qualified
All of these elements will make it possible to save a lot of money over the lifetime of the loan. Many veterans have saved tens of thousands of dollars over the life of the loan by reducing their monthly payments by hundreds of dollars. You will need a loan officer who knows the ins and outs of the VA program, and we can help you find the loans that make sense for you.
Exactly how much will you save through a VA home mortgage? Everyone has a different financial situation, but we can help you learn more about your options. Contact us today or fill out the simple contact form on the page and one of our loan experts will review your situation and build a customized solution that fits your needs.
Working with Loan Works, Inc.
- We put YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the very best possible deal every single time.
- Loan Works, Inc. offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Loan Works, Inc. will find you the loan that is right for you!!!